I thought we were watching Scooby-doo

When all else fails, call for help!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

a quote....

I finally have internet hooked up at my job....what a joy it is to be able to use email in my office rather than walking across the building to use the public break room computer. Now I can do things like blog.

It's been a fantastic first month of marriage. I just can't believe how wonderful it has been to be married to Candice. A phrase continues to run thru my head from my dad which states, "I don't think Daniel will really understand how lonely he was until he's been married." And it's true. We don't always like to admit feelings of loneliness when we are single--and I'm sure it can even happen in marriage--but only for so long can we suppress it. It's just such a wonderful feeling to have someone to come home to, to share life with, to encourage you, to support you. And it's totally different than when you are dating or engaged. There is always the reality of someone wanting to check out before getting married. But, when two people who have a desire to take forever seriously get married, it's just the most wonderful thing anyone could ever ask for.

I've got the best wife on earth.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Yes, you do have a wonderful wife, and we have a wonderful new daughter!!!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Ben and Rebekah said...

Marriage IS wonderful! We are so thankful for both of you!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

It will just keep getting better & better, too!

The great thing about being married a long time is falling in love with the same person again...and again...and again.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home