I thought we were watching Scooby-doo

When all else fails, call for help!

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easier life?

So, there have been a few changes in my life over the past month (probably some of the biggest changes ever), but one that I really enjoy is that I have a wonderful wife who is very good at keeping in touch with people. She's great at emailing, blogging, phoning, facebooking, writing notes, taking pictures.....it's a very attractive quality that Candice has--and one that I so much appreciate!

We've been having some fun doing work around the house lately with some wedding money......a new leaf fan in the living room, a new fan in our bedroom, painting a few walls and furniture, a new futon, a new dvd player/burner, a new light over the sink, a new gas grill....what a fun time in life to be so blessed by such wonderful people!

Oh, and we received an ice cream maker from one of my best friends in Michigan....we already made chocolate ice cream....so good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home