I thought we were watching Scooby-doo

When all else fails, call for help!

Monday, February 05, 2007

Super Bowl XLI

So I watched the Colts beat the Bears in the Super Bowl last night, I watched Prince in the halftime show, and I watched the commercials throughout the game, and I was delightfully surprised to see the lack of risque' throughout the entire thing. The GoDaddy.com commercial was really the only poor commercial I saw (though the Chevy HHR wasn't my favorite), and Prince put on an upstanding, musical show. With all the problems of the years past, I was encouraged to see not only an appropriate show, but also the praise that both coaches gave to God. It makes me ready to watch another Super Bowl.

How is it that the Bud Light commercials are always the funniest? Rock, paper, scissors? That was hilarious!

3 Comments:

Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

The guy who does my taxes (his name is Daniel too...) said the same thing. It's refreshing when commercials and entertainment can be clean...and more enjoyable.

Glad you had a great time last night!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Just think, the two of you can watch it together next year!!!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

We were so thrilled with those that gave the glory to GOd too...what a testimony for the world! We only got to see the last bit...but what RAIN they had!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home