I thought we were watching Scooby-doo

When all else fails, call for help!

Friday, January 19, 2007

Fresh air.....

It's always nice to have a day off! For the past few months, most of my days off have been spent with an amazing woman named Candice, who has been my fiance' for just over 2 months! Other days off have been spent with family. Rarely, though, do I have the chance to spend a day off at my house and doing things on a weekday morning! It was fun to make some trips to the store, pick up some supplies for the house, go to the library--mainly just get out of the routine that so becomes my life. Change can be very good and healthy! I'm so excited for the upcoming change that will take place when I am wed to my lovely fiance' and when I move to be with her in the South! Change can often be like a breath of fresh air! And really, it's not that I did a whole ton different today, but just mixed it up a bit and--wham--it's a totally different day than other days!

Only 6 more days until Candice and I are reunited! It seems to have been a long 2 1/2 weeks again, but somehow God helps us get thru it and make it another time! This may be the last time I have to fly South to see her! After this time, the next time may be a packed car trip!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

You certainly did get a breath of fresh air today...I think the high was 14 degrees! So glad that you could find that mixer and enjoy your day off!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

So excited for your trip South but we're sure going to miss you in the North.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

I love you!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home