I thought we were watching Scooby-doo

When all else fails, call for help!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Flying once again....

This morning I was able to book one more flight to visit my wonderful fiance, Candice, in January. I'll be heading down to see her in another week and then we'll be apart over the holidays until the 1st weekend in January. It always gets my heart pumping a little extra when I find that deal on the internet for a plane fare and I click the "Purchase Now" icon. I am so thankful that Candice and I will only have about 4 more flights from now until we are forever together! God has miraculously provided for us the ability to see each other every 2 1/2 - 3 weeks since beginning our dating relationship. How we've been able to afford it is explained only through God's divine intervention into our finances. The waiting is so hard, but the payoff will be so worth it! It will be a great day in a few months when the only times we fly are when we are together! That brings a smile not only to my face, but to my heart!

blogger wouldn't let me put a picture up of flying that my bride-to-be had taken. boo.

6 Comments:

Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

awww...you are so sweet. i love you daniel.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

We are so excited for you that your are getting closer each day to the wedding! It is amazing how GOd has provided for you both to see each other so often. You have been smiling more than ever!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Like your Mom said, I, too, see a big difference in you and what fun it has been.

See, now didn't I tell you that long distance relationships CAN work! :-)

2:08 PM  
Blogger danlanning said...

yes, ma'am, the distance can work...but it takes a special woman like candice to keep it going!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

"Ma'am"? Ha-Ha!

It not only takes a special lady but also a very special guy! Another words...it takes two. There is a song with those words...

11:32 AM  
Blogger Ben and Rebekah said...

Wonderful!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home