I thought we were watching Scooby-doo

When all else fails, call for help!

Friday, November 10, 2006

A round of 9

When living in Michigan, you have to take advantage of every day in the late fall that is nice. Yesterday was a perfect 65 degree day with a clear blue sky. So, what do you do on a day like that in mid-November?

Golf.

Yup. My friend, Bill, and I went out to the golf course yesterday and knocked around a few balls. The hardest part was having leaves all over the place when you got off the fairway. We lost about 6 balls due to not being able to find them in the leaves! It gets frustrating when you know you hit a decent shot and you can't find it! But, we also found about the same number of balls that other people had lost, so we ended up pretty even! I guess the moral of the story is to just hit the ball in the fairway and not even put the leaves in play. It was so nice to get out and play one more time (I was even able to ring up a couple pars.....and a few double-bogeys!). And now I guess we just wait for the snow to come. Boo!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

How FUN to play one more game of golf! It was a beautiful day....your next event will be snowboarding!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

So I think I need some golf lessons. Know anyone?

12:06 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

You sound just like someone else I know. (Hint: I gave birth to him.)

It was funny to see, when we were still living in KS, golfers on the course in Dececember/January. You get a nice day and you take advantage of it.

Hey, by chance, do you know why my blog site won't print pictures on my site???

1:21 PM  
Blogger danlanning said...

i can give lessons.....not sure on the pictures, deb...you may have to ask candice, cause she's the blogging queen!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home