I thought we were watching Scooby-doo

When all else fails, call for help!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

And finally there is siding!



Siding has finally begun on my house! On Sunday, Joe and Molly came to side one wall, and yesterday, mom and dad and Tim helped on two more walls! What a great feeling to see a house that is nearly sided in two days. At times when I drive by now I rarely recognize the house. We picked a color called "wicker" (it's pretty much almond) and it matches quite well to the roof of the house. I hope you all like the pictures as much as I do! Thanks so much to all those who have already helped and who will soon be helping! Praise God for taking away the rain yesterday afternoon so that we could work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Yep...that's one good lookin' house! Hope you can get it done before the snow flakes begin to fall!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Great job with what you have done to this place.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

I love the color! Nice work to you and to all who helped. I can't wait to see it on Saturday!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home