I thought we were watching Scooby-doo

When all else fails, call for help!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

In the Zone

I've been recently in the zone on working on my house. It's a fun state to be in because time doesn't really exist. I come home from work, get some music playing, and start the process. I've been working this week on the new porch floor (it had to be shimmed up and leveled)--and i am one sheet of screwed down plywood from being done. Also, there is only one more new window to install and then the siding process will officially begin. When I'm in the zone I don't want to go to work--just work on the house. The library is closing.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Oh, I've been in "the zone" before...not with working on a house, but after running for about 40 minutes. I can really get into the zone with those endorphins pumping through my system! Sadly, those days are over. Ah, well. I don't think I'll miss them too much! :) Maybe I should try to get in the zone with some housework...like cleaning the refrigerator or something...

Hey, you'd better get out to Taiwan to see our boy before he becomes an Aussie!! When are you coming, bro?

9:34 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Mr. L says I'm in a zone all the time.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Zoned in ...or zoned out? ....now that's the question of the day! Can't wait to see the house soon!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

yay for getting the floor finished! and i love being in the zone...sometimes i get into that...and i love the feeling of accomplishment that comes from it.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Ben and Rebekah said...

That is great! It always feels so good to see progress!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home