I thought we were watching Scooby-doo

When all else fails, call for help!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Pictures are up

I got my pictures on cd last night from my disposable camera, so I started a flickr site and hopefully you can view the pictures. They aren't really organized, but that will come soon. My girl is going to have to educate me on the computer. :) Click here for Pictured Rocks and click here for Tahquomenon Falls.

oh, and, the picture of Molly, Joe's wife, and me was to show my girl what she was missing not being there. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

YAY for Daniel using flickr! It looks like you guys had such an amazing time....I can't believe how clear the water looks...beautiful.

4 more :)

2:37 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

What beautiful pictures! So glad you got such great ones! What a wonderful trip!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Ben and Rebekah said...

Nice work, Brother!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home