I thought we were watching Scooby-doo

When all else fails, call for help!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Vacation


The end of July is always a great time of year. Not only do my two oldest sisters celebrate birthdays, but our family always gets together at Gull Lake Ministries for a week (or however many days each of us can spend), and it is often the only time outside of Christmas that our entire family is together. I get to see my sister and brother-in-law for the first time in a year since they live in Taiwan, my pregnant sister and her husband are up from SC, and my other sister and her husband are coming from the other side of the state. And, obviously, my parents are on their way from up north. My friend, Whitley, get to join us as well for a few days after we get back from Chicago, so it projects to be a great weekend.

I learned how to hyperlink today. Whitley would be happy.

Read Psalm 39 sometime.

2 Comments:

Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

yay for hyperlinks! nice work!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

can you teach me how to hyperlink?

way cool!

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home