I thought we were watching Scooby-doo

When all else fails, call for help!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Don't let her leave!

My girl, Candice, was up over the weekend for 5 days! We had such a great time being together (going to such places as Grand Haven, my parent's house, Reed's Lake, my sister and brother-in-law's place, and the Detroit-area). Candice also got to meet a few of my good friends--and she still likes me, so that's exciting! :) It was extremely hard to let her leave last night, but it's a reality we have to live with for a few months till this house gets done (I put up a picture of the cathedral ceiling in the porch we recently finished), and we've already scheduled another time to be together! Two and a half weeks will be over soon enough.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

That ceiling is so beautiful...and it's coming along!
So glad you and Candice made it home for Saturday...that was great being with you!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

So sad to leave as well. I had a great time seeing you. Thank you for all the trouble you went to, to get my favorite things and days off from work. I hope you have an amazing day....and YES ...your house is looking fabulously....

Miss you.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Can't wait to meet this amazing girl in your life. I'm kidnapping your Mom next Thursday so we'll have lots to talk about. :-)

The basketball hoop adds a special touch to the room.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Ben and Rebekah said...

That ceiling is incredible, Brother! It will be the selling point of the house!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Ben and Rebekah said...

Oh, I just checked Mom's blog...I like that shirt you were wearing in the picture she took! It looks great on you!

11:11 AM  
Blogger danlanning said...

I think the ceiling really adds to the house....candice, you know i'll take as many days off as i can when you're around

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home