I thought we were watching Scooby-doo

When all else fails, call for help!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Much anticipation

Tomorrow is a much anticipated day. Candice and I have been counting down the days until we see each other for about a week and a half (maybe longer secretly)! Sometimes I get to a point where I am tired of waiting and it becomes a little frustrating to know that I can only see Candice every 3 weeks. Thankfully, we've been blessed with resources that allow us to see each other that often. I am confident it is going to be a great weekend in Charlotte and such a blessing to be together once again! Dan will also have the chance to meet many of Candice's friends--which will be very cool--as they are planning a little party with southern food (so Dan will have the chance to try some new food and see if he could really like southern cooking.....he thinks so). We also get the chance to see Ben and Rebekah (and the baby) and Joel and Lisa (Candice's good friends) in Columbia, so that's exciting, too!
That's all that is on the mind of Dan--just don't shut my flight down to Charlotte and I'll be a happy camper! See ya soon Candice!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

I'm sure you are down to counting hours by now! Have a great weekend...and we'll be praying for you! Love you bunches

1:09 PM  
Blogger Jason and Liz said...

I hope you have a great flight, Dan! Enjoy that Southern cookin'!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home