I thought we were watching Scooby-doo

When all else fails, call for help!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Successful Plumbing

My friend, Bill, and I made it back to the Comfort Suites yesterday to finish our side work of putting in a dishwasher, countertop, and garbage disposal. This time, we began the day by contacting the original plumber to find out exactly where the shut-off valve we had been looking for was located.
He knew.
And it was unmarked.
So thankfully we were able to complete the job and not have any leaks! I feel good about leaving that project behind me and enjoying a good laugh now and again. A video camera would have been priceless.....maybe in heaven, God can bring up that day and we can put it on a big screen while we're all praising God and get a good laugh out of it!
Heaven can be fun like that, can't it?
I mean, there will be many things made known that we aren't proud of, how come things can't be made known of what we would be proud (or laugh) of?
I don't know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

I would have loved to have seen the whole thing....I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time...but it's funny to think about .... I can only picture it :).

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home