I thought we were watching Scooby-doo

When all else fails, call for help!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

For those who don't know...


...this is my fiance, Candice (the one on the left, with her friend, Brooke)! Isn't she beautiful? Not only is she beautiful, but she an incredible all-around fantastic woman. I get to fly to see her tomorrow and what a great day it will be! It's been a long road these past few weeks, but one sight of Candice and all the waiting will be worth it! The best part about being engaged to Candice is that as each and every day goes by, we are one day closer to spending the rest of our lives together...March can't come soon enough! Call me a sap, but I love her!

1 Comments:

Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

awww....you are too sweet. i love you daniel!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home