I thought we were watching Scooby-doo

When all else fails, call for help!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Albino Dan

Drywall sanding is the most recent work done to the house project. Yesterday, my friend, Joe, and I got a good start to the house by sanding the living room and the porch area. Today I will finish the kitchen. And then the unpainted parts of the house will have a first sand on them. Sanding is not the most fun job, as I looked like a man living in Alaska during six month of no sun...I was covered in drywall dust from head to foot. But, the work has to be done and we are now one step closer to painting! Sadly I don't have a picture of me covered in dust, but maybe today I can get a picture taken. I'll say that mudding and sanding drywall would not be a chosen profession of mine.
In more exciting news, I'll be flying down to see my beautiful and lovely fiancé, Candice, this weekend and attend a wedding with her. Then we will celebrate the Christmas season with her family for a few days! Since being engaged, this has been such a hard 2 ½ weeks of being apart...it felt more like 2 ½ months! But, thankfully, we only have to suffer for a few more months of being apart! Short engagements are such a blessing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Way to go on your house, Daniel!
I know you'll have a wonderful weekend with Candice...it won't be long now!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Yay...2 more days!!!!!!!!

I love you!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home