I thought we were watching Scooby-doo

When all else fails, call for help!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

It's finally here


Today I FINALLY get to head south to visit my fiance', Candice! Yay! It seems like each and every time we get the opportunity to see each other it takes longer and longer for that day to get here. Well, today it's finally here. It will be such a great weekend being with Candice, as well as seeing our sister and brother-in-law, Rebekah and Ben, and baby Brock, and seeing our friends, Joel and Lisa. It's so much fun having Candice part of our family--and will be some more fun when we are finally married! The count breaks under 80 today! It is also a pleasure being a part of her family, too! The picture is of my lovely bride-to-be when she was young with her daddy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

awww...you are just the best man I know...that's a great pic of daddy too!

see you tonight!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

How adorable! I know you will have a great time together...and with Rebekah, Ben and Brock! GIve everyone a hug from us! We love you!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home