I thought we were watching Scooby-doo

When all else fails, call for help!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

my wife....

so i've got an update on our bird story.

the birds are gone.

all you have to do is keep taking their nests, let them rest on nails, and wait till their eggs fall to the ground 10' below. the birds seem to lose their will to make a nest there.....

we kept trying to go buy a rubber snake, but never made it.



raceworld usa opened up last week. it's been a blur. thankfully it's slowing down....so come out and see it. it was great that my wife, candice, and rebekah, ben, and brock, and missy got to come the day after opening.



it any of you need pictures taken...my wife is on the cutting edge of being an AMAZING photographer.....so ya'll should get her to take your pictures before she becomes a big timer.....we get to take another wedding this weekend.


thursday is our two month wedding anniversary.......marriage is great!

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Finally, there is an end to your bird story. Do you know how much sleep I've lost over all this? Hee-Hee!

I wish your sweet wife lived closer to give me lessons on taking pictures. I've been practicing with my new camera. I love pictures!!!

If my Dad was still alive, I would definitely bring him to visit Race World. "Neat", as he would say!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

So glad the birds finally took the hint...hopefully have left for good! What a fun "continued" story this was!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home