I thought we were watching Scooby-doo

When all else fails, call for help!

Monday, June 04, 2007

Fillings.........

so i had to go to the dentist a few weeks ago. first time in 5 years....even though one of my best friends is a dentist....just never prioritized for it.....especially since i try to take care of my teeth, brush 2 times a day, floss a few times a week.......i was blessed with pretty good teeth genes.....

but then i went to the dentist.....

i anticipated just a quick check-up and cleaning....a perfect set of teeth....no cavities....


i had 2.

2!

i fully expected to come home to my wife and tell her that not only had i not gone to the dentist in 5 years...but i still have no cavities.....

so i had to bite my tongue, go back to the dentist last week, get completely numbed up on my lower jaw, and get the first fillings of my life! bummer.....

anyway, i guess it's not the biggest deal in the world.....i suppose i'll just keep up the suggested twice a year checkup....

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Join the club of getting older and things decaying! HA!
Glad you FINALLY went to the dentist....hopefully, this will be the only 2 you have for a long time!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Oh, what a bummer, daniel!
You should have waited until Taiwan to go to the dentist. Even without insurance, it's probably about $10.

I only pay $1.50 to get my teeth cleaned. :) Thankfully, I don't have any cavities yet, but I'm dreading the time when I hear those words!

The dentist did say that I have some sort of gingevitis. Ai-yo! Hopefully it's nothing serious.

I hate that feeling of a numb mouth...is that the worst, or what?

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home