I thought we were watching Scooby-doo

When all else fails, call for help!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

another 24th.....

With today being the 24th of June, Candice and I celebrate our 3 month anniversary. We've been down with her parents this weekend as we attended a wedding yesterday (of which I am sure my wife will blog about....) and it's been nice to be away for a weekend.

I often think about where my life was just 4 months ago.....living in a different state with an unthrilling job, working hours a night on a house, and talking on the phone for hours each night. I'm still getting used to a whole new way of life....especially being married...but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love my wife.

Happy 3 months, Candice!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

WHat a wonderful 3 months you both have had! It's just the beginning of a lifetime of happiness! Love you!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home